FIREWIND - NORTH AMERICAN DATES!!!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
September
19 - St. Paul, MN at Station 4 (with Epica)
20 - Mokena, IL at The Pearl Room
21 - Cleveland, OH at Peabody’s
22 - Toronto, ON at Funhaus
23 - Detroit, MI at I-Rock
24 - Rochester, NY at Penny Arcade
26 - Quebec City, QC at Salle Albert Rousseau (with SONATA ARCTICA)
27 - Montreal, QC at Le Medley (with Sonata Arctica)
29 - Bedford, NH at Mark’s Showplace
30 - New York, NY at B.B. King Blues Club (with Sonata Arctica)

October
2 - Philadelphia, PA at The Trocadero (with Sonata Arctica)
3 - Springfield, VA at Jaxx (with Sonata Arctica)
5 - Atlanta, GA at ProgPower USA

Gus has something special cooked up exclusively for Atlanta and should be releasing the news this coming week.

Thats awesome! As he should. Makes it so even though the date at PPUSA isnt exclusive....but that your festival will have something that no other show has!

Great!

According to Blabbermouth, this stop is a headlining stop for Edguy, and Into Eternity is also an openner on the show.

OK, i wanted to see them twice, i know the ProgPower set has a bonus for us,
but a date in L.A., Anaheim or if i'm that lucky in San Diego.....:mad:

Being from Columbia, SC, just like Mosquito...sucks that you don't get Firewind in Cali, but EVERY tour seems to go through there, whereas we get bypassed ALL THE TIME.

Being from Columbia, SC, just like Mosquito...sucks that you don't get Firewind in Cali, but EVERY tour seems to go through there, whereas we get bypassed ALL THE TIME.

Agreed completely. From NC here and I would be shocked if any of bands that have played PP in the past played here.

Blind Guardian did come here which was a great show..but other than that, I can't think of many bands in the same genre or whatever that have played here.

According to Blabbermouth, this stop is a headlining stop for Edguy, and Into Eternity is also an openner on the show.

Yeah I was planning on going to this show and the Sonata show the 23rd

Does anyone know if Firewind is an opener and if not which is actually booked?

I would thikn Firewind is actually on the 23rd, opening for Sonata, since Into Eternity is opening for Edguy. Unless something went horribly wrong from a booking standpoint.