Sonata Arctica WTF??!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Heres the final "verified" Sonata Arctica tour. If the Nightwish tour cancellations in September are true this year besides PP is going to SUCK!!!! No Sonata Arctica in Chicago!!!

April

13 at Jaxx in Springfield, VA

14 at BB Kings in New York, NY (with OVERKILL)

15 at Barrymore's in Ottawa, ONT

17 at Le Capitol in Québec City, QC

18 at The Opera House in Toronto, ONT

20 at Rock Niteclub in Detroit, MI

21 at The Odeon in Cleveland, OH

23 at The Palladium in Worcester, MA (New England Metal Festival)

24 at Medley in Montréal, QC

Yeah!!!! Finally a band that stops in Detroit. We missed out on Helloween (twice) and Nightwish. Many bands in the last year have passed Detroit by. I thought it was a conspiricy. Almost had to get Oliver Stone involved

Concert scheduling is about the only reason I'm glad I live near New York City. At least we're rarely skipped.

The_Q said:
Heres the final "verified" Sonata Arctica tour. If the Nightwish tour cancellations in September are true this year besides PP is going to SUCK!!!! No Sonata Arctica in Chicago!!!

April

13 at Jaxx in Springfield, VA

14 at BB Kings in New York, NY (with OVERKILL)

15 at Barrymore's in Ottawa, ONT

17 at Le Capitol in Québec City, QC

18 at The Opera House in Toronto, ONT

20 at Rock Niteclub in Detroit, MI

21 at The Odeon in Cleveland, OH

23 at The Palladium in Worcester, MA (New England Metal Festival)

24 at Medley in Montréal, QC

Just jump in your Chevy and drive to Detroit, you wuss.

You ain't Metal... :D

Come to the murder capital of the world. vacation spot of millions. Where the weak and meek get eaten. We welcome you with loaded guns and open arms!!!!!!!!!!!! The I-Rock is about the worst club to see a show. They should have booked St. Andrews or Harpos. Even the Mgic Bag would be better. But I'd pay to see Sonata Arctica in the bathroom of a Bus Station. I'm Ready and waiting for April 18th...Any news on an opening Act yet?

Hah, guys I get to see Sonata Arctica! But the bad news they are playing at the Metal and Fagcore Festival with all these shit noisy hxc/metalcore/emocore bands.. Like Walls of Jericho. I bet I'll be one of the few melodic metal fans there. Hopefully the shitful hxc fans don't mosh to Sonata, I'll be the first to rush them out :)