Manowar

when i was a kid and serious about my metal i fucking hated manowar, so did every other little thrasher. only sad little geeks were into em, and now some bugger has rewritten history so they're seen as some true metal band.

never liked them, and yea it has to be said, those who listen to them now, and bands like iced earth, wouldnt of touched it when they were always raving about their mayhems, burzums and such, never liked any of these either. could be something to do with cred, or how hard and evil it looks, death to false fanatics i say

stand and fight
live by your heart
always one more try
i'm not afraid to die
stand and fight
say what you feel
born with a heart of steel
boooorn with a heart of steeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!

iced earth my arse

i laugh at manowar and here is my fave bands/musicians list:

opeth
anathema
antimatter
a perfect circle
tool
dj shadow
aphex twin
portishead
placebo
radiohead
nick cave
the doors
led zeppelin
death
jeff buckley
Tindersticks
joy division
Tori Amos
hooverphonic
pink floyd
Miles Davis
Dredg
Leonard Cohen
AC/DC
camel
Jimi Hendrix
Fantomas
Porcupine Tree
King Crimson
Mike Patton
the tea party
faith no more
Nick Drake
Skunk Anansie
Emperor
lou reed
type o negative
rem
Frank Zappa
chroma key
kraftwerk
gotan project
aziza mustafa zadeh
astor piazzolla
mr.bungle
godspeed you! black emperor
robert fripp
tony levin
barry white
kayo dot
paz lenchantin
creedence clearwater revival
the deftones
u.n.k.l.e.
ulver

there :) manowar is not my cup of tea but they make me laugh anyway, im sorry.

edit: forgot ulver. it's a must-have on my list.

Don Corleone said:
paz lenchantin

have you got her solo album mate? can you copy it for mise if its any good? i think theyve sold out of it, not sure

i could give you an exclusive mix of the entire drukqs album in return?

ikeaboy said:
have you got her solo album mate? can you copy it for mise if its any good? i think theyve sold out of it, not sure

i could give you an exclusive mix of the entire drukqs album in return?
yep her album is out of print. i've been promised by a mate on the hub that he'll let me have it soon. i'll burn a copy for you too of course. dont want anything in return really.
i have the two cd drukqs album, by the way.
maybe if you have something more rare? like, do you have aphex twin's EP's (really rare ones)?

Don Corleone said:
yep her album is out of print. i've been promised by a mate on the hub that he'll let me have it soon. i'll burn a copy for you too of course. dont want anything in return really.
i have the two cd drukqs album, by the way.
maybe if you have something more rare? like, do you have aphex twin's EP's (really rare ones)?

sound, nice one! ah no i meant its a mix of drukqs, different track order, each track mixed into the next, you get me? flows just like its meant to be

yea i have a fare bit of stuff, analogue bubble baths as AFX, classics, polygon window, hangable autobulb 1 & 2, theyre all vinyl though, but i can have some put onto mini disc, what exactly do you want?

hmm i have those bubble bath EPs, polygon window stuff...hangable autobulb? hmmm i might ask for that. i was actually looking for his "universal indicator" stuff. ever heard of those?

that drukqs remix sounds cool. just give me one or two weeks to get that paz album. i'm at work right now so i dont have my pc here. i'll let you know ikea mate when i have the album. then we'll talk.

you want them? have you any idea how much theyre worth? hmmmm...thinking to myself :bah: :lol: eh 500 euro for the 3 green ones? how does that grab ya?