Mano'war

prowlergrig said:
i know what it is. it's silly anyway :Spin:
Okay, and that is your opinion. Personally though, I think it's cool how I can wrap up all my posts in one sentence. Oh, and by the way. Don't call me a n00b. Nobody ever calls me a n00b. If you were joking, then that's fine. but if you really don't like me, then i didn't appreciate it.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Okay, and that is your opinion. Personally though, I think it's cool how I can wrap up all my posts in one sentence.
yep we all love that about you and admire your extraordinary summarizing abilities.
Oh, and by the way. Don't call me a n00b. Nobody ever calls me a n00b. If you were joking, then that's fine.
believe it or not that's the first time i've ever been forced to call anyone a n00b - eh well, at least it hit the spot :Spin:
but if you really don't like me, then i didn't appreciate it.
who appreciates not being liked?

- maybe i'd like you if you weren't so annoying...:erk:

(btw let me know if i'm getting the hang of this wrapping up thingie ;) )

Whether you act like a newbie or are a newbie on a forum, it's entirely irrelevant. If you act like an adult, you won’t be mistaken for a newbie.

I often believe "newbie" is synonymous with "immaturity". If you dislike what someone posts or you find something annoying, just ignore it. Inflammatory posts and attempting to incite a flame war won't solve the problem; personally, I'd say you need to shut up, prowlergrig, because your obsession with Tubbs' obviously jocular "pwns all n00bs!!!!" (Who takes that shit seriously nowadays anyway? It's a fucking joke now—trite, albeit nonsensical and amusing) is far more annoying than the occasional use of elite speak (and he primarily used letters, not numbers, so how is it that elite speak anyway?).

Just let it go and move on with your life. Keep it to yourself and don't spread that drivel around the forum, because no one fucking cares to see it.

Oh. Hail and kill. \m/

Kallocain said:
Whether you act like a newbie or are a newbie on a forum, it's entirely irrelevant. If you act like an adult, you won?t be mistaken for a newbie.
i totally agree. like i said, i don't care if someone has been listening to opeth for only a week or if they've just joined the forum, as long as they don't flood my screen with senseless annoying phrases and big signatures - when you do that, you're bound to piss someone off, sorry.

I often believe "newbie" is synonymous with "immaturity". If you dislike what someone posts or you find something annoying, just ignore it.
i've been trying really hard, you know ;)

Inflammatory posts and attempting to incite a flame war won't solve the problem;
lol, i don't start flame wars... if you recall, my first post contained "please" ;)
personally, I'd say you need to shut up, prowlergrig, because your obsession with Tubbs' obviously jocular "pwns all n00bs!!!!" (Who takes that shit seriously nowadays anyway? It's a fucking joke now?trite, albeit nonsensical and amusing)
lol if you find "i'm somewhat fat" and "you got pwn3d' amusing you need to get a sense of humour...it may have been funny (as in... not annoying) the first time :erk:

Just let it go and move on with your life. Keep it to yourself and don't spread that drivel around the forum, because no one fucking cares to see it.
that's exactly how i feel about his signature and catchphrase ;)

Oh. Hail and kill. \m/
wimps and posers leave the hall
:headbang:

- :erk:

normal_Retard_Win.jpg

Anyways...

Manowar's singer has tits even greater than Pam Anderson... Now THAT'S an achievement

Oh Jesus, you think that some hardore industrial/noise bands want to have themself written in Guiness? On the other side their gig would be banned becauste of level of noise there.