Manticora on myspace

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
**Warning JD Spam!**
I have made a Manticora page on Myspace.com http://www.myspace.com/manticorarocks its my latest venture hahaha go check it out! and listen to some great Manticora tunes at the same time :D ..... it started out as a fan page but I gave the sign in name and password to the band and they are happy with it so it is the official page now hehehe ... I know its spam but please dont delete Hawk :loco:

NP: Manticora - A Gathering of Pilgrims

So it WAS you that commented! I figured it was but didn't say anything:D I put 8 Deadly Sins on my to get list, so I just need to save up a little money. I'm kicking myself for not getting into them sooner:loco:

:Spam: :Spam: :Spam:

:D

I'll check into it soon, JD. I get hi speed internet in a week or so, and I can finally visit myspace pages. Trying to load them with dial up is a fruitless endeavor. Any songs off of Hyperion? Still need to get that Dan Simmons book from the library. I want to read it before I buy the album.

Yes TSO there is one song off of Hyperion ... infact one song off each full length album ... and YES you must get your ass to that Library and Read HYPERION!!! :D but be prepared ... once you read Hyperion you will need to Read "Fall of Hyperion" and then after that you will need to read both the Books from the Endymion Cantos!!!! I actually finished the series about 3 weeks ago! its incredible!!!

Great, that's just what I need right now, JD. MORE BOOKS to read. I am absolutely swamped in website design work, I'm co-authoring a novel, I have a growing stack of "to be reads" already laying in the bedroom...and you want to pack on more! What a good friend you are! :loco:

Yeah, yeah, I know. Quit bitching and start reading. I hear ya. :D

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Great, that's just what I need right now, JD. MORE BOOKS to read. I am absolutely swamped in website design work, I'm co-authoring a novel, I have a growing stack of "to be reads" already laying in the bedroom...and you want to pack on more! What a good friend you are! :loco:

Yeah, yeah, I know. Quit bitching and start reading. I hear ya. :D

You should seriously move Hyperion to the top of the "To Read" list and to the top of the "Album to buy" List :) I promise it will blow you away :D

and like you said "Quit yer bitchin and starta readin!!!" :loco:

carnut said:
Well, JD, if you have to reach the spam level of Bryant Morose, you are up to alot of work ;-)

:lol: Bryant Morose!!!!!! :lol: thats fuckin funny!!! Man I dont know if I could ever top Bryant!!! but atleast he has set the bench mark!!!

Wheezer said:
Pretty cool man! I like it! I managed to get on over to Lance King's from there. I'm going to have to avoid going there too much or I'll be burning a whole lot of time bouncing from one to the next. :D

Oh yeah dude!! there is a TON of Progpower folks on there!! I do really enjoying helping out the band its fun :D

I just picked up this book yesterday(due to this thread). I'm not much of a sci-fi guy but I'll give it a go. Thanks JD.

Mxgonzo said:
I just picked up this book yesterday(due to this thread). I'm not much of a sci-fi guy but I'll give it a go. Thanks JD.

Hehehe Your Welcome Gonzo! :D ... trust me when I say this there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to the book than Sci-Fi ... you could say the scifi is only the cover ;) ... that and I can almost gaurentee(sp?) that when you finish Hyperion you will run right out and get the Fall of Hyperion :D

JonnyD said:
**Warning JD Spam!**
I have made a Manticora page on Myspace.com http://www.myspace.com/manticorarocks its my latest venture hahaha go check it out! and listen to some great Manticora tunes at the same time :D ..... it started out as a fan page but I gave the sign in name and password to the band and they are happy with it so it is the official page now hehehe ... I know its spam but please dont delete Hawk :loco:

NP: Manticora - A Gathering of Pilgrims

That is a great website you did JD. I am going to have to make Harumi make me one like that. :worship: I am waaaaaay too lazy to do it myself.

Bryant

hi JD, it's been a while i visited here last but enjoying reading threads now. thank you for including me in best 8! i'm still struggling to translate a loooong bio!
my friend created a group of manticora before they confirmed PP, and i think it would be nice if you can include that link on the page too!
keep it up my friend :)

junnie from the east said:
hi JD, it's been a while i visited here last but enjoying reading threads now. thank you for including me in best 8! i'm still struggling to translate a loooong bio!
my friend created a group of manticora before they confirmed PP, and i think it would be nice if you can include that link on the page too!

:D Thanks for stopping by Junnie!!! though I think it was Kasper that put you in the top 8 ... though it could have been me hahah cant remember now ...That bio is Incredibly long!!! you must be banging your head off the desk translating it! .... I am going to make a blog with all the Manti-sites so I will surely include that one too!

junnie from the east said:

:wave: :wave: Hi Junnie!!! don't forget to stop by the Symphorce myspace, too!!! See you at PPVII?????? ( I hope, surely didn't get enough time in last year!)

awww that's very nice of Kasper :)
and it's great to read you and Larry trying to support them together!!! good luck and i'll do my best too!

and thank you kitty!!! i'm afraid you might not read my first post here so i say here, thank you for inviting me to this place! ad you told me this is a great place and i love it!
and thank you for saying hi at pp!!! it was very nice :) yes i like to think that i'll have the chance to attend pp this year.. hope we can chat longer then!!! :wave:
hey i didn't know Symphorce had myspace... i'll go and check for sure!!!!