My Manticora interview now posted!

Wheezer said:
They do!?!? What's a dude gotta do to get a taste of the new ones? Sounds pretty cool. You a fanboy? I could see that. :D

hehehe yeah I'ma MEGA Manticora Fanboy! hahaha as soon as they hit the studio I will start bugging them for samples! count on it :D

Wheezer said:
I'm glad your memory sucks! :tickled: That was a great interview and written the way I like to read them -- two people sitting down for a chat. Are you sure you want to be a cook and not a Metal journalist? :headbang:

Hard to believe that was my first interview ever huh? :dopey: That was exzactly what I wanted ... I didnt want to do the typical Sterile Ask/Answer interview ... since PPUSA I have gotten the chance to get to know Lars very well and wanted to get an interview that was more warm and personal and most of all Human ... like you said 2 people sitting down for a chat ... I have thought about that and I might pursue some Metal Journalism as a hobby... it was alot of fun and I seemed to have done quite well Judging by all the positive feedback I have recieved .... Thanks alot fot the kind words Brent!

Hawk said:
Great interview JD. Are there more coming? :wave:

Thanks Hawk!!! I have been waiting to see what you thought! .... I think you might see more of those out of me! I am going to try and set up interviews with the rest of the guys in the band for starters and maybe expand from there

JonnyD said:
Thanks Hawk!!! I have been waiting to see what you thought! .... I think you might see more of those out of me! I am going to try and set up interviews with the rest of the guys in the band for starters and maybe expand from there

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just a hint; most bands don't mind giving interviews via email if you ask nicely. And you can then offer those interviews to metal webzines. If they are good they might even pay you because most webzines are looking for people to do interviews.

I can see you as a freelance interviewer! :)

Wheezer said:
I'm glad your memory sucks! :tickled: That was a great interview and written the way I like to read them -- two people sitting down for a chat. Are you sure you want to be a cook and not a Metal journalist? :headbang:

Chef, not a cook. It also pays the bills better than a metal journalist.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
:D Exzactly! I have already been a cook ... and the pay sucks! Chef is the way to go for me! but whos to say I cant do some Metal Interviews on the side!

Absolutely. I can even put you in touch with a pretty established journalist too if you are interested. PM me. She is a cool gal and you have probably met her briefly at PP.

Bryant