Many die in New York Nightclub fire

Cutter

Fuck consensus reality
Dec 19, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
I don't want to dampen everyone parade...but I seriously hope Opeth don't go overboad with any pyrotechnics shit...

Some pyrotechnics during a metal bands concert at a Rhode Island nightclub ignited the whole place, and their still pulling bodies out.

Its a fucked up situation...and all bands, managers, and club owners need to have a good think about things...

I don't need to tell you how sad this makes me...

sorry if this if off topic.

didn't this happen a few days ago? guards spraying mace and shit and like 20 people got trampled to death? or is this another situation... fuck :(

95 Dead
187 in hospitals

And all people wanted was some music.

It's a tragedy - and I certainly hope every club takes note and does something to prevent this from ever happening again.

Yes, the first incident happened here in Chicago in the wee hours of Monday morning...now last night this Rhode Island tragedy. Lemme say this....

I personally have NEVER been to a club that small that allowed pyro...what in the hell were they thinking??!! Pyro is for stadiums.
My heart goes out to all the friends and families involved in both tragedies.

:cry:

95? It was like 30 this morning a few hours after the fire. If only people wouldn't panic. I saw the video from inside, the fire took long enough to spread that everyone could have easily walked out. And it looked like people were doing that from what I saw.. I guess the trampling and crushing at the doorway happened after the guy taping it got out and the fire got worse.