marcel's video

Heya :)

Welcome here

I assume you mean my upcoming instructional video eh ?

I am in the process of editing now, and it looks great till now, takes some work but I guearantee that it will become a cool video.

Ofcourse I will show some basic idea's, techniques, rhythm playing, soloing, and also advanced techniques like sweeping etc. Another thing I also talk about is Dynamics for instance. Things which most other instructional video's don't talk about that much.

Greets

Marcel

Well... I guess it´s just amazingly good as usual, the solo´s and sweeping and stuff, but the riffs in between also sound really cool, so good job !! (Y)

Woah, fantastic syncopated section! Sounds really nice that bit.

The whole song is great, a little repetitive for me, but the technique throughout is top grade as only Marcel can do.
Playing standing up this time, huh? lol

Marcel pulls some of the best "guitar faces" in the world! \m/

Just got into this band through hearing about Coenens Mad skilz. Like a cross between Primus and Meshuggah. Bloody great stuff.

I hope I can get my hands on a copy of one of the instructional videos. The lessons on the MC site were difficult. Although it opened my eyes to some movements on the guitar.

I'm currently downloading the new clip ;) *waiting eagerly*

W'hey! Good shit! Standing up on this one, I like ;). Great riffs, they've got that cheesy edge, which I just love. Solo's are just mind boggeling. God damn Mcoenen is a good Melodic solo Machine :worship:.

Great song, Marcel! I really like that first, agressive riff.. More of that in the next SC-album perhaps? :D

First heard about sun caged when someone sent me four gliders, thats still my fav sun caged song. I just love its jazzyness... great stuff

... still downloading song

25 mins later
OMG :D marcel you are a champ, this video is amazing, is this song going to be on the new album?

I love Marcel, not only because he is a great guitarist, bu he talks to us. Man can you understand the value of that. He talks to us, he sends videos of his playing. He answers questions. Who else does this ?

Marcel, you are the man :) I love you.

moin,

Its not really the kind of music I frequently listen too but this song is truly not bad! As already one said in this thread, the song is very repetitive, but it has a clear structure and nice riffs….
I’d like to see more work from you in the future!

… and yes…. I’m, new here…. ;)

As you say in German,
Hau rein