March 1 and BW&BK 6 pack

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Can't wait to hear the news on March 1! Also, is anybody planning on going to Cleveland in June? Grave Digger alone might be worth the trip.

I will be there in Cleveland...more for Primal Fear and Seven Witches, but I FULLY support both festivals. This year I don't know if I'll be making the 12 hour drive all at once, however, I may break it up a bit! :)

Grave Digger is clearly worth the trip, I will ABSOLUTELY be there. Seven Witches and Primal Fear are no slackers either. I can't wait to see who else makes it on the bill.
As far as Prog Power I hope to go as well, it all depends on who they get. Stratovarius and Running Wild are long overdue to play the states so I hope either festival gets them.

I will sooo be at Brave Words, can't fucking wait! Grave Digger in America, who would have ever thought. Mark Groman is the fucking man. Seven Witches and Primal Fear too - unbeilevable. Plus theres still bands that havent even been announced yet. Who knows who else he will get! I'm hoping for maybe Hammerfall or Running Wild. I would shit to see Running Wild and Grave Digger on the same bill. This fucking rules.

I will be going to Cleveland for the 6Pack definitely. After kicking my own ass and repeatedly smashing my fist in my ear after missing Primal Fear when they supported Halford (they weren't billed as a support act) I WILL be there. Seven Witches will be killer as well as Ion Vein. Haven't heard Gravedigger, any recommendations on albums by them? Also, I am coming from Chicago. Where is everyone else coming from?