Marduk

Priest of Evil

Adores the Number 666
Dec 1, 2005
Did anyone else see them in Australia? I went to their Adelaide show last week. Awesome night, great show, the bar starting giving me free beers because I'd been buying plenty:heh:

I got to go back stage after the show and meet them, they were top blokes. We were slamming down the beers and they were hurling more at me, kinda surreal experience and considering I was already rather drunk, making it even more unusual. The clincher was when they brought out the vodka, my brain was fried but I still managed to have a good chat to them all, as there wasnt really anyone else in backstage apart from the band and one of my friends for most of the time. They took a photo of my "Heaven Shall Burn... When We Are Gathered" tattoo for their website and signed one of my shirts, woo hoo:headbang:

Yeah it was a brilliant night out. Best way to end the year as its most likely my last concert for this year...

Would love to lay my eyes on the setlist (it would help jog a few memories that I knocked out with), so if anyone happens to see one be sure to share :D

Sounds good man.

I was sick, which sucked because I really wanted to go as well :(

Indeed; How were the supports? I was keen to see the Tasmanian band.

Iciclan, they seemed ok. They all wore hoods ontop of black sleeveless tshirts, oh and that had constant feedback through their set, that really killed the interest factor for me.

It was actually the first time I'd seen The Furor, they were alright. Darklord, well they were just Darklord :D

I did spend some time watching the bands but I probably spent more time at the end of the bar until Marduk hit the stage.:devil: