Marillion recommendations?

I asked Dan the same question in the chat last week and he said Seasons End is one of the top 3 most influential albums of his life.

NP: Death - The Sound of Perseverance

I got into Marillion only a few years back when Dan's lovely wife Åsa placed Script for a Jester's Tear as number one on her best albums of the millennium list (when she was writing for Close-Up Magazine, swedens biggest rock/metal mag)...I knew right away I just had to get that album. If Åsa Swanö thinks an album is great, it IS! :) I always trusted her judgement in Close-Up and she didn't mislead me once :headbang:

Originally posted by Scytheman
I got into Marillion only a few years back when Dan's lovely wife Åsa placed Script for a Jester's Tear as number one on her best albums of the millennium list (when she was writing for Close-Up Magazine, swedens biggest rock/metal mag)...I knew right away I just had to get that album. If Åsa Swanö thinks an album is great, it IS! :) I always trusted her judgement in Close-Up and she didn't mislead me once :headbang:

Cool, I too always trusted Åsas opinion when she was writing for Close-Up! Must have missed this recommendation though, glad to hear about it!

Thanks,
Nef

Yeah, Seasons End will probably be my next purchase with this awesome band! I've only had "Script..." for less than a week but I'm already spellbound by it! Damn, I both love and hate discovering great stuff like this! I hate it, because I should have discovered it much earlier on, and I love it, because it's always great to find such an awesome band!