Mark Kozelek in a little bar in my town!

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
Im sure most of you dont care that Mark Kozelek (Red House Painters-Sun Kil Moon) is coming to my town.....to a bar with probably 150 max. capacity.....but I am.....had to tell someone!
MARK KOZELEK
(of RED HOUSE PAINTERS and SUN KIL MOON)
WITH CORRINA REPP
$16 Cover. 18+
Doors 8:00 p.m.

awesome show......forgot my camera "and he hates being photographed" .......had a few quick conversations with him though.......

he wanted everyone quiet.....and some dude was talking and mark says "hey you...yea you....the fat guy with the goofy hair....the one that looks like a barnyard animal.....yes you...dont look behind you...Im talking to you.....if your going to talk go to the back of the bar"....everyone laughed....

Deliverance6 said:
awesome show......forgot my camera "and he hates being photographed" .......had a few quick conversations with him though.......

he wanted everyone quiet.....and some dude was talking and mark says "hey you...yea you....the fat guy with the goofy hair....the one that looks like a barnyard animal.....yes you...dont look behind you...Im talking to you.....if your going to talk go to the back of the bar"....everyone laughed....

hahaha, that is definetly the Mark Kozelek that I've seen live and in videos. i didnt realize he was on tour. cool.