Mars

bloodfiredeath said:
I mean, we walked on the moon over 30 years ago. 30 years!
I'm not big into conspiracy theories, but I have to admit, the evidence to prove that is really weak. Anything to beat those commies though, eh?

If we had been much more aggressive in the time since, we could have space cities and even moon cities by now.
The Cold War came to an end. Anyway, the fact that we can barely build a space shuttle without it exploding on exit or re-entry makes me even more suspicious that we could send man to the moon and back over 30 years ago.

OK then, prove it. ;) You will never be able to do so. It's just a choice that people exercise when seeing images on tv - I just don't buy it 100% that's all, knowing that there's always room for bullshit (especially during the cold war news era, you know, like those same headlines about America winning the Vietnam War).

And while Erik von Danniken was an eccentric (understatement), there is absolutely nothing in his writings that's less feasible than the concept of 'God' and in particular, the complete and utter nonsensity of 'Adam and Eve'.

bloodfiredeath said:
Actually, I never watch any news. I usually read the paper every day, but most of the time only the sports section. Take that as you will.
I take that as I will. :Smug: Hey man, you gotta see Capricorn One!

bloodfiredeath said:
Hey now... after I replied I noticed you edited your response, so I decided to do that same... beyotch.
I thought you might be asleep so I figured I had time to edit the original post. I didn't realize you were waiting in the wings to pounce like a cat!

Wait a second, do you mean that the US lost the Vietnam War...? :(

vietcoke.jpg

:loco: