Pumpkin Puree 1 cup
Water 1/3 cup
Large Egg 2 each
Vanilla 1 tsp
Oil ½ cup

Blending Method Bake at 350

Simple chip dip that kicks ass:

1 package Philadelphia cream cheese - room temperature
1 regular size package of shredded cheddar cheese, whatever kind you like, and use as much as you want
1 regular sized can of Hormell chili, no beans, or with beans, your choice
Tortilla chips

Get a microwaveable dish, evenly spread the cream cheese on the bottom. You might want to microwave the cream cheese a little bit to soften it up for easy spreading. On top of that spread the chili. Top it off with as much cheddar cheese as you want. Microwave the shit till it's all bubbly on top and looks melted. You might want to cover the dish with wax paper or something to prevent splattering grease from fucking your microwave up and try to keep it from falling down in the middle so the cheese doesn't stick to it. Use the chips to eat it and be fucking happy!

I love this recipe and make it for all family occassions and party occassions. So easy and delicious, though it's terrible for you :)

Man ive tasted this before and it rocks my world.
Sooo damn tasty:loco:

I've been wondering the same thing. Wonder how things are progressing with the new album? anyone?

We're still here, working on the material for our next release. Not everything is finalized as of yet, but we will be recording this summer. We've all been quite busy, hence the utter dearth of activity here and on the official site. If I get some time in the next couple of weeks, I'll attempt to get a write up of things that have been happening in the Martriden camp as of late.