Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Definitely not going

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Unsure on going

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Going, but to drink in the room with no ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sorry to hear that @KafkaX was looking forward to seeing you!

im still weezy from mdf. Shitty food and drinking for multiple days straight is no good. had a blast though. Oh, and I saw Jeremy(Zeph) and Grant a bunch of times!

I went last year. There were no balcony seats. If it's in the same place (the Agora theater) then it's a nice theater-like venue. I guess the balcony would be cool, but they didn't utilize that last year.

Hell of a fucking fest though. My liver...

Anyone going to Hells Headbash this year? Pretty sure I'm in, will start saving up for tickets ASAP.

Has anyone went before? Are the balcony seats worth $10 extra? I'm an old alcoholic and don't really want to be up front with the people being assholes...

for that extra $$$ they should turn on the fucking air conditioning this year. i think it'd be worth it to have a seat so you can rest and still have a good view. i'm not going this year

as for MDF i only went on sunday. i ran into Jeremy but didn't see any other UM people. Demolition Hammer was by far the best band. they had so much energy and aggression that it was hard to believe it was their first gig in 20 something years. i ended up wimping out and leaving after Satan played as i felt like shit from standing in the rain for a few hours.

Still recovering a bit from the fucking marathon of a weekend (went the whole 4 days). This was my first time at MDF, and im already looking forward to it again next year. Im not even disappointed that the lineup this year was somewhat weaker than the previous few since every band was still pretty damn solid.

Sunday was probably the best, but then again I took it easy for the first 3 days and didnt really do any serious moshing yet. Incantation were great, even though there rhythm guitarist was unable to make it at the last second. Fortunately they had some previous band members come up mid-set to make up for it (not sure who it was, I was too busy moshing at that point). I also ended up moshing with the guys from Horrendous during Satan and Venom, good times.

Anybody see this yet? While I was standing there headbanging to Atrophy I see this guy with a kid on his shoulders rocking out, and then the dad takes the kid into the pit for a while. The singer even made a comment that he raised his daughter the same way, lol. The kid definitely had earplugs jammed in his ears, so no worries there. At least dad was smart enough not to take him into that Venom pit.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I saw that and loled when the vocalist made that statement. Shit Eternalmetal didn't know you were going. Sucks not much of a umf meetup this year.

I'm a bit distracted but I'll post some highlights maybe tomorrow. The rain on Sunday was ridiculous. I'm coughing nonstop now