Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Definitely not going

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Unsure on going

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Going, but to drink in the room with no ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow you waste no time! I just checked and early bird tickets are going on sale next week too. Damn well that's gonna have to wait until December for me. :lol:

will probably share a room if im allowed to sleep. i pass out after 3 maybe 4 beers

FIRST ROUND OF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Auroch (Canada)
Bongripper
Bongzilla
Denouncement Pyre (Australia)
Deströyer 666
Disgorge
Exciter
Gruesome
Haemorrhage (Spain)
Hail of Bullets (Netherlands)
The Haunted (Sweden)
Jungle Rot
Khold (Norway)
Lord Belial (Sweden)
Malignant Tumour (Czech Republic)
Mitochondrion (Canada)
Nocturnal Graves (Australia)
Phobocosm (Canada)
Putrid Pile
Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
Severe Torture (Netherlands)
Sinister (Netherlands)
Svartidauði (Iceland)
Svarttjern (Norway)
Thulcandra (Germany)
Tulus (Norway)
Venom (UK)
Visceral Disgorge
Wormed (Spain)

I'm digging the lineup. A lot of repeats, though. I'd really love to see Jungle Rot and Svartidauði. I missed out on the early bird as usual… not a pro at this yet.

TBH, D666 and Exciter are pretty boss announcements. lulz at Jungle Rot and Putrid Pile. Denouncement Pyre and fucking Nocturnal Graves is going to be awesome as well. Fuck, they should just call it "Australian Deathfest in Baltimore" at this rate...

Darkspace needs to get announced. We've been demanding it for fucking years now. As well as something like Metalucifer/Sabbat.

The only band Im truly stoked to see on the bill is Mitochondrion. But Im also still bitter they dropped off a few years ago.

There are some cool bands listed so far, but nothing to immediately lock me in. Just seems like this is the year they are making up for past bullshit:

D666, Mitochondrion, Venom, Bongripper (With their weak ass 30 minute set slot a few years ago)...Just aint that pumped for once....

Oh, and The Haunted???? Really?.... :erk:

I'll stick my foot in my mouth and say they're better than I remember. Probably a pretty good band to see live. Just headbang the entire show.

They did, it was my first MDF and singing along to I Am The Wargod with hundreds of people behind me was one of my favorite experiences. They cancelled a few years ago when Keith (KK) injured himself probably being a racist fuck.

Last edited by a moderator: