Grave Miasma (UK)
Hemdale
Impaled Nazarene (Finland)
Infernal Revulsion (Japan)
Mystifier (Brazil)
Negative Approach
Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
Yacøpsæ (Germany)

Excited about Craft, but the rest of these bands I'm actually not too familiar with at the moment. Going to do my homework and see which ones I like.

Really hoping they saved some classic heavy/thrash/true doom for the final round of announcements, or I might have to agree that this is a relatively disappointing lineup.

I was waiting for Cody to know who half these bands are.

There goes my opportunity for less music homework.

We all here know at least half of these bands, and I think were all in agreement that its nothing special so far.

MDF I think has some major aces up their sleeve for the following year, cause it will be their 15th year. Taking a year off sounds great for my finances, and will get me pumped for a lineup that actually delivers something good.

Regardless, all my chips are in for Psycho California next year. Thats gonna blow this shit out of the water.

We all here know at least half of these bands, and I think were all in agreement that its nothing special so far.

MDF I think has some major aces up their sleeve for the following year, cause it will be their 15th year. Taking a year off sounds great for my finances, and will get me pumped for a lineup that actually delivers something good.

Regardless, all my chips are in for Psycho California next year. Thats gonna blow this shit out of the water.

So I just pooped my pants at that lineup, and then clicked on the tickets link... 3 day passes are already sold out.

If youre talking about Psycho, the event already happened. Havnt announced anything for next year yet.

BUUUUUUT

If youre talking about MDF, theyre will be more opportunities dont worry.

Full list of confirmed bands:

The Afternoon Gentlemen (UK)
Auroch (Canada)
Bongripper
Bongzilla
Buzzov*en
Centinex (Sweden)
Claudio Simonetti's Goblin (Italy)
Craft (Sweden)
Crypt Sermon
Dead Church
Dehumanized
Demonical (Sweden)
Demonic Christ
Denouncement Pyre (Australia)
Deranged (Sweden)
Desaster (Germany)
Deströyer 666
Discharge (UK)
Disgorge
DOOM (UK)
Dopethrone
Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
Excel
Exciter (Canada)
General Surgery (Sweden)
Gets Worse (UK)
Grave Miasma (UK)
Ground
Gruesome
Haemorrhage (Spain)
Hail of Bullets (Netherlands)
The Haunted (Sweden)
Hellbringer (Australia)
Hemdale
Hirax
Horrendous
Infernal Revulsion (Japan)
Infest
Internment (Sweden)
Jungle Rot
Khold (Norway)
Lord Belial (Sweden)
Magrudergrind
Malignant Tumour (Czech Republic)
Mitochondrion (Canada)
Mystifier (Brazil)
Negative Approach
Nocturnal Graves (Australia)
Novembers Doom
Nuclear Assault
Paradise Lost (UK)
Phobocosm (Canada)
Priapus
Putrescence (Canada)
Putrid Pile
Repulsion
Ringworm
Rotten Sound (Finland)
Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
Sanitys Dawn (Germany)
Satan (UK)
Saturnalia Temple (Sweden)
Secrets of the Moon (Germany)
Severe Torture (Netherlands)
Severed Head of State
Sick Fix
Sick of Stupidity (Netherlands)
Sinister (Netherlands)
Six Brew Bantha (Canada)
Skullshitter
Svartidauði (Iceland)
Svarttjern (Norway)
Tempest
Test (Brazil)
Testament
Thulcandra (Germany)
Tragedy
Tulus (Norway)
Venom (UK)
Visceral Disgorge
Waco Jesus
Weedeater
Whoresnation
Wombbath (Sweden)
World Burns to Death
Wormed (Spain)
Yacøpsæ (Germany)

Yup...

After 5 years in a row, its official Im taking a year off. The lineup doesnt really do much for me. While there are some cool shit theres way more boring shit and way more repeats to keep me interested. And LOL @ Testament as a headliner.

Im more bummed Im gonna not see you fuckers then this festival :lol:

I'll probably get a 3 day pass or just not go the whole time tbh. I don't like the band members of Testament. I remember being about 15-16 waiting on line to get a shirt signed at I believe it was Sounds of the underground, and hearing them say to another person sarcastically while they were walking away, "continue supporting mainstream metal loser!" And then chuckling to themselves while the person walked off. They were headlining that time too... It's like yeah you have something to say against mainstream metal yet no problem taking its supporters money.

I got off the line. :lol:

Very pleased with the latest additions, even though I've seen Satan and Crypt Sermon within the past year. Interment will be awesome, and certainly satisfy anyone's cravings for quality Swedish DM. As for the rest I'm not too familiar with, I'm sure I'll find more to enjoy thoroughly once the fest rolls around.

Also, I met with Andy A, and he plans to join us once again.

So far he, myself, and Johnny B plan to share my room, and I take by that comment that Schmidt's on board too?

Bongripper
Demonical (Sweden)
Dopethrone
Grave Miasma (UK)
Internment (Sweden)
Lord Belial (Sweden)
Mitochondrion (Canada)
Paradise Lost (UK)
Samael (Switzerland) - "Ceremony of Opposites" set
Testament
Wombbath (Sweden)

These bands are all dope as fuck. Getting Wombbath and Samael back together is pretty cool (or have they been re-united for a while now?). The guitar solo on Prevent Anemia by Wombbath is one of my all-time favorites.

EDIT: What the fuck, Wombbath released a new album this year?!

And LOL @ Testament as a headliner.

Are you surprised? They're much more well known and have a bigger following than just about every other band on that list, so yeah they're obviously going to headline.

They've also released albums(The Legacy, The New Order) that are far better than just about everything any band on that list has done, so yeah.

What, did you think one of those unknown Brazilian or Canadian bands were going to headline bro? It was either going to be them or Venom, there's no other way any of those other bands are going to headline with those two on the same bill.

Getting Wombbath and Samael back together is pretty cool (or have they been re-united for a while now?).

As far as I know they never split. They put out seven albums since "Ceremony of Opposites" but none have topped it in my mind. That album is up there with "In the Streams of Inferno" by Mysticum (whose logo is my avatar) as the all-time best industrial BM records.

Bongripper
Goblin
Craft
Crypt Sermon
Denouncement Pyre
Desaster
Destroyer 666
Discharge
Exciter
Grave Miasma
Hirax
Mitochondrion
Mystifier
Negative Approach
Nocturnal Graves
Paradise Lost
Samael
Satan
Wombbath
Wormed

Pretty good list there. Could use some more true as fuck doom metal (Blood Farmers anyone?)

Bongripper
Goblin
Craft
Crypt Sermon
Denouncement Pyre
Desaster
Destroyer 666
Discharge
Exciter
Grave Miasma
Hirax
Mitochondrion
Mystifier
Negative Approach
Nocturnal Graves
Paradise Lost
Samael
Satan
Wombbath
Wormed

Pretty good list there. Could use some more true as fuck doom metal (Blood Farmers anyone?)

Blood Farmers will be there next year. They got some aces up their sleeve for year 15.

Also, did I just see you include Bongripper and Negative Approach in a "Good List"????