Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Definitely not going

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Unsure on going

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Going, but to drink in the room with no ticket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean, I'm not a huge Bongripper fan, but they are pretty crushing live. Why does it surprise you that I like Negative Approach? I mean, it's fucking punk. I like some punk...

Are you surprised? They're much more well known and have a bigger following than just about every other band on that list, so yeah they're obviously going to headline.

They've also released albums(The Legacy, The New Order) that are far better than just about everything any band on that list has done, so yeah.

What, did you think one of those unknown Brazilian or Canadian bands were going to headline bro? It was either going to be them or Venom, there's no other way any of those other bands are going to headline with those two on the same bill.

It's like you scout threads to be butthurt in.

I mean, I'm not a huge Bongripper fan, but they are pretty crushing live. Why does it surprise you that I like Negative Approach? I mean, it's fucking punk. I like some punk...

I just cant get the thought out of my head that you dont like any subgenre of metal if it isnt pure. I know your coming around on the stoner doom train, just didnt know you were into punk really at all. You like more traditional hardcore punk, or do you dabble into power-violence and crust too?

Not a fan of power violence even though I want to start my own PV band called Kevin McCallister and be Home Alone themed. ALA the band Larry David. I like some crust, but I can't say I'd ever really listen to it.

Shit, I don't really listen to punk but they are always fun as fuck to listen to live. Just get super trashed at the local DIY venue and yell GG Allin songs until the punk kids leave.

It's like you scout threads to be butthurt in.

Lol, what in the world would make you think i was butthurt? Was it the tone of my voice?

Anyway, seems like you're the only one around here doing all the "scouting", friendo. So for the thousandth time, get the fuck off of my nuts bro ... go listen to one of your whitechapel cd's or something.

But, the hipsters in LA don't like true as fuck heavy metal.

Oh wait...

(It's only been 4 times. Once was in Wichita at a dive bar to a crowd of 80 where they played Crystal Logic front-to-back. Yes, that included Feeling Free Again.)

They should let whoever did the Break Stuff/Seinfeld mashup play at MDF. Do a ten minute set of Break Stuff/Seinfeld on loop. And get Fred Durst on board to sing it.

But, the hipsters in LA don't like true as fuck heavy metal.

Oh wait...

(It's only been 4 times. Once was in Wichita at a dive bar to a crowd of 80 where they played Crystal Logic front-to-back. Yes, that included Feeling Free Again.)

Thats really badass.

Yup. We only like stoner doom and hipster black metal.

I mean, they got Mobb Deep to play last year. Limp Bizkit isn't far away.

I was, and still am sincerely bummed I missed Mobb Deep.

4daymdf__0.jpg

it was nice of them to put almost all the bands i want to see on the sunday

I must agree, Sunday is the best day both in Edison and Ram's Head.

Interesting that they have Venom (most likely) headlining on Sunday night again after the fiasco of their last appearance also occurring on that day.