Masrhall Guv'nor boosts JMP2203

yep, old school, but I am not digging it at all, always hated the Guv'nor-friend of mine played one
with a JCM 800 for a long time, didn't sound that different from your clip, just not my cup of tea
at all.

I too prefer the TS, and for someone looking for a modern sound the HM-2 sounds like shit....for bloodbath it sounds tits....always good to keep some versatility in the studio...
for something like stoner rock for example I'd definitely go with the guvnor before I use a TS...for modern stuff the TS, for bloodbath stuff the HM2, for some Corpse style DM the MT-2 even....and the SD1 kicks ass as well of course....gotta get one of those.

I kinda like it. Then again, I seem to prefer more old school and classic tones lately.

I too prefer the TS, and for someone looking for a modern sound the HM-2 sounds like shit....for bloodbath it sounds tits....always good to keep some versatility in the studio...
for something like stoner rock for example I'd definitely go with the guvnor before I use a TS...for modern stuff the TS, for bloodbath stuff the HM2, for some Corpse style DM the MT-2 even....and the SD1 kicks ass as well of course....gotta get one of those.

Sure-I am actually not looking for a modern sound.

I like the amp, I love the HM-2 and dig the MT-2, I actually don't like the sound of a TS in front
of a 5150 most of the time-and yes, you need the versatility in your studio, it's cool to be able
to get that many different sounds and stuff, I just don't like this one ;)

Love the ole Guv'nor - sounds awesome! I def prefer the old school Marshall tones anyway. All these pedals have a place in the studio for sure. I have a Digitech Hardwire CM-2, my new Carl Martin Plexitone and I also have a beat up 80's SD-1 Made in Taiwan - all original. It sounds awesome!!! Sorry I'm not selling it though Lasse - EVER!!! :lol:

I love the old Guv'nor, think it sounds great. Especially the Carcass tone :D Get a nice tone running mine in front of my little Tiny Terror combo.