Massive Mixing Practice - Architects "Naysayer" - Multitracks For You!

Hi there

I don't know why but i'm having some problems with the MIDI, in Cubase I did like I did before: import the MIDI track to import the tempo track and rums but... my drum is going from measure 1 to 159 and guitars are continuing till 174 but I can't understand why...

Thanks for your help

EDIT: Sorry it was my fault didn't even care that it was in 48000 it's better now!

I don't get what is so massive about it.Typical cover with midi drums,midi bass and 3 (yes,THREE!) real audio tracks.

This one's my mix :)
Thank you so much for the tracks!!

Ignore the silence in the end, I screwed up while bouncing and was to lazy to fix it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm having issues importing the synth and bass files.

it seam's they are in a different sample rate to the guitars etc so they all play back at a different speed to the session.

anyone know a fix?

Hey there,
This was a lot of fun to mix.
I used a custom BIAS amp model for the guitars, and a different model for the bass together with third party impulses by Redwirez. The drums are Superior Drummer 2 bounces using the Metal Machinery SDX with the bleed turned on (always makes it a bit more realistic in my opinion. I like to work with samples like I would with live drums), using external processing only.

Came across these multi's on my computer the other day so I decided to do an updated mix: