Master Fader gone in Nuendo 1.5.1

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
I am really pissed off for spending my entire saturday off work pissing around with this stupid ass program trying to get it to open properly.
I've double checked all my audio settings, drivers, configuration. All files are installed into the correct folders, I've double checked my product key multiple times after installing/uninstalling/re-installing/etc.
At first it was saying it failed to start because it couldn't locate vstdll.dll. Low and behold I look in the Nuendo program folder and sure enough vstdll.dll is there WTF!!!
Then after downloading a vstdll.dll from a freeware site (cant remember which one I just did a search in google and picked one of the top 3 results) the logo window would open and then quickly get a pop up saying it couldn't locate my plugins and needed to be re-installed.
I un-installed all plugins, uninstalled Nuendo, restarted, re-installed Nuendo and now it opens but the master fader is missing.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I transfered this to my new computer running XP Pro (the same OS as my last computer) and all of the sudden the master fader simply doesn't exist amore. I open VST Mixer and it shows all the tracks/channels and can open their editor windows but where the master fader usually is, is blank.
I can open old backed up projects without problem (aside from loading plugs that I haven't installed yet) but even still, the master fader is missing.
Any of you Nuendo users have this problem?
And before anyone starts up its legit and it was a gift/payment for recording a christmas e.p.

Hey, Erlend, thanks for the reply.
Nevermind this thread though... I already fixed it.
When I installed it, it would have gone back to the factory default settings and in the bottom left corner of the VST Mixer there is a button/tab that says "Show Master". I must have totally forgotten that I had to click that to show the Master Fader.
:lol: problem solved :headbang: