Mastering (SSL, Ozone) with my heaviest song...tips?

Cool dude!

I love this song so much. You need to send me the stems so I can play with it for fun. Your voice is sounding great.

Onlything I want to hear is bringing up the snare a tiny bit.

Can you tell Victor and I apart pretty well? I can't do that raspy Dev thing he does. But yes, Snare 10 is wicked. I parallel compressed it alone...trying to get some sort of Bulb-ish tone. I'll have to tweak a bunch more.

When you come by tomorrow (if you still are) we can send you home with stems. Bring an external though.

There's 2 singers in this?! haha, couldn't hear a difference really. The song was great, cool phrasings and lots of cool layers everywhere.
Need to work on the humanizing on that speech part in the middle though, sounded a bit stiff there.

Damn, I'm listening to Strapping Young Lad on acid! Love it man!

I can hear the two singers, but hey, so much shit going on I have trouble to concentrate on the mix. The song itself is so good it's hard to focus haha!

Thanks you guys. Matter of fact, I saw Devin the other night in Flint, MI and gave him a flash drive of the most up to date mixes of my album. He has been semi-following it since July 2009. I sent him a mix of a song called Paramount I posted here awhile back and he posted on his Twitter about it. I also gave him a mix last Jan. when he played in Chicago. He loves it, and is flattered lol. The guy that sounds like Devin in this song (verses) is my friend Victor. The rest is all me.

Anyway.....so back on subject. Anyone have any mastering tips...is the pumping a bad thing?

Thanks you guys. Matter of fact, I saw Devin the other night in Flint, MI and gave him a flash drive of the most up to date mixes of my album. He has been semi-following it since July 2009. I sent him a mix of a song called Paramount I posted here awhile back and he posted on his Twitter about it. I also gave him a mix last Jan. when he played in Chicago. He loves it, and is flattered lol. The guy that sounds like Devin in this song (verses) is my friend Victor. The rest is all me.

Anyway.....so back on subject. Anyone have any mastering tips...is the pumping a bad thing?

Comee overr!!!!!!!