Masters apprentice solo anyone?

alright so im not a great guitarist and i know its not even close to the hardest opeth solo but the band im in is planning to cover that song and i know if i got the tabs somehow then i could easily play it but i have a bad ear for figuring it out for my self. so if anyone has the website to where the tabbed solo can be found or if you have it please msg me or post it on here. btw i have looked at the solo on www.opeth.darkwood.com and it didnt sound right to me. so correct me if im wrong. thanks

Cephalanthera said:
alright so im not a great guitarist and i know its not even close to the hardest opeth solo but the band im in is planning to cover that song and i know if i got the tabs somehow then i could easily play it but i have a bad ear for figuring it out for my self. so if anyone has the website to where the tabbed solo can be found or if you have it please msg me or post it on here. btw i have looked at the solo on www.opeth.darkwood.com and it didnt sound right to me. so correct me if im wrong. thanks
i hope your drummer is good

suislidE said:
that one is still wrong... close but no cigar
If you're sure about that, why don't you tab it yourself? I'm not saying it IS of course, cause I didn't do it, but it just drives me nuts when people can tell things are wrong but can't figure out the right way to do it. :p

wankerness said:
...it just drives me nuts when people can tell things are wrong but can't figure out the right way to do it. :p
Perhaps you should seek some help, buddy? It always starts like that. Next thing you know, you're up in some tower with a sniper rifle.