Master's Hammer is back.

Krow

Garbage Connoisseur
Mar 4, 2008
Roadkill, WV
From Master's Hammer's official website, http://www.mastershammer.com

October 11, 2009:
As you surely know, we have no new releases after 1995, some links below may not work due to dispersed activities of former band members.

The bad news is that we've recently encountered several illegal and bootlegged releases of our old records, such as this, this and that. Our concern is not only the copyright issue, but above all deceiving of our faithful fans by those demanding money for unauthorised records and merchandises. First, we'd never use such awful colour combination and tasteless decoration; second, the song titles, lyrics and other printed informations contain factual mistakes; third, the sound quality is worse than original.

The good news is that Master's Hammer is now in studio working on a new album after 14 years.

We'll be back soon.

Franta, Vlasta, Necrocock, Monster and Silenthell.

October 13, 2009:
dear friends, thank you very much for the warm acceptance of our studio comeback. As you probably suspect, there is quite a lot of work behind the mixing consoles, keys, guitars and mics that we're not able to answer your numerous e-mails. Please, hold on with your questions, interview and label offers until we finish the work.
We love you!
The band.

Edit: Sorry if this is old news, but I dont think it is.

Isn't those pictures of the NWN releases? That wasn't a fucking bootleg was it? Fuck off.

Also, that's not an official MH page.

Why isnt it an official website? (Not doubting you, I'm just curious)

I always thought this one is: http://masters.hammer.sweb.cz/, either way, it's the one with a contact with the band.

The page you linked to is most propably just a joke. They say they have recently came across a bootlegs of their works and put three pics of the NWN rereleases there (which I'm sure are not bootlegs). Next they say they'd never use such a color combination on their album, which is just a fucking bullshit. Plus everything the band put out so far on their own was in czech.

I mean, the question is, why should this be an official website, just because it says so? It's a bullshit.

I always thought this one is: http://masters.hammer.sweb.cz/, either way, it's the one with a contact with the band.

The page you linked to is most propably just a joke. They say they have recently came across a bootlegs of their works and put three pics of the NWN rereleases there (which I'm sure are not bootlegs). Next they say they'd never use such a color combination on their album, which is just a fucking bullshit. Plus everything the band put out so far on their own was in czech.

I mean, the question is, why should this be an official website, just because it says so? It's a bullshit.

I really dont know, I just saw Master's Hammer's MA page had been updated and went to their 'official' website.
It does have a couple links to gmail addresses that are supposed to have something to do with the band, I guess.

The website you posted, I did look at... and it's been dead for 2 years right?

The bigger question is, if this is fake... why Master's Hammer?

I really dont know, I just saw Master's Hammer's MA page had been updated and went to their 'official' website.
It does have a couple links to gmail addresses that are supposed to have something to do with the band, I guess.

The website you posted, I did look at... and it's been dead for 2 years right?

The bigger question is, if this is fake... why Master's Hammer?

It's all fake. There's no evidence whatsoever. They put two email adresses and refuse to answer to the mails, and there's nothing even remotely czech, like, you know, the band was always putting information in czech. Changing MA site linking to this site is nothing more of anything. Mods should close this thread and NWN/Osmose should deal with the faggotry.

EDIT: Or did NWN and Osmose rerealese the compilation only having the rights from 2001 so the band didn't know it? I doubt. Either way, the page looks 100 percent scum.

That is Master's Hammer's website.

This is what Yosuke has said on the matter so far:

I licensed the release from Osmose. MH has a contract with Osmose so I don't see how that could be a bootleg. I can understand if they don't like the layout, but Osmose made attempts to contact the band many times before this release was done.

I'm going to speak to Herve/Osmose and figure out what's going on. In the meantime I'm going to lock this thread. I will make a formal announcement when the time comes.

On the layout: Franta Storm himself created the fonts, so if he doesn't like it, then it's his own fault. I don't really know what to think of this whole matter until it's resolved.

That is Master's Hammer's website.

I take it as there is some evidence, like, you know, actually contacting the band, not just some fucking emails.

Otherwise, I understand Yosuke's approach, but I'm surprised/dissapointed/sad that the band didn't even know about the classy reissue.

The band knew that the release was coming and they were asked for their participation and input numerous times. I guess now that they saw how successful it was, they're more interested in the legacy of their old band...kind of like Tom Warrior.

If they knew the release was coming (and if you KNOW they knew, from Yosuke, or Osmose), then why would they do this now? I mean, I really don't trust this just because 1 page on web says so and I'm surprised that whole NWN board was like OMG without even being a little bit suspicious about the site.

What I do know is that NWN and Osmose both contacted members of the band regarding the release and wanted the band to be involved, but they didn't really express any interest. What I speculate is that they saw how successful this project was and got them thinking about Master's Hammer again. Regarding the site, there's really nothing suspicious about it, it's run by the band and they sell mp3s of all of their music (including side projects) from it. It's been up for a few years. The Czech site you linked to is to the best of my knowledge a fan page, not an official page.

Anyway, this whole matter is rather unfortunate and should be settled between the band and the labels, not made public. I know at the very least that members of the band were aware that Osmose was planning on this reissue. It's possible that they didn't know it ever came out and were recently made aware of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they knew about it the whole way through either.

I'd be interested to hear some new material from Master's Hammer if this information is true.

October 14, 2009:
In answer to many rumours about the official release of our old demos, we are preparing their FREE download edition. All original mastertapes have been already meticulously cleaned in computer in the utmost intact shape, no additional filters and effect were applied. You'll encounter some noise on it, but including never heard rehearsals, and - quite strange sound of the very first gig of M. H. from 1989. Hi-res PDF's and Jpegs will be added. Don't buy bootlegs anymore.
Franta.

I smell something fishy here..and it aint a vagina!