Mastodon, Crack the Skye

I am half of the Specials line-up. It's difficult since they broke-up.

There's still someone on the roof - I can hear them. I can speculate, but there's no real way of knowing when they might get it and murder us in our beds. Those movies with the dummies and pillows as placebo people are not realistic. It makes me laugh...hahahahahaha...ficking rich of them to say that we can protect ourselves by placing pillows in a bed in place of ourselves!Is this Ibsen? Fick those cunsts. I can tell you that the truth does not lie in their mouths since they are haribo snebs. Baby, I'll be through as soon as I find the remote control for the roof. Is it charged? Am I? Would I be charged for the crime of relieving the world of a small annoyance? There are more comments to be made, but I can't say them for you...

COME ON!!!!

I am half of the Specials line-up. It's difficult since they broke-up.

There's still someone on the roof - I can hear them. I can speculate, but there's no real way of knowing when they might get it and murder us in our beds. Those movies with the dummies and pillows as placebo people are not realistic. It makes me laugh...hahahahahaha...ficking rich of them to say that we can protect ourselves by placing pillows in a bed in place of ourselves!Is this Ibsen? Fick those cunsts. I can tell you that the truth does not lie in their mouths since they are haribo snebs. Baby, I'll be through as soon as I find the remote control for the roof. Is it charged? Am I? Would I be charged for the crime of relieving the world of a small annoyance? There are more comments to be made, but I can't say them for you...

COME ON!!!!

...and then she bit me.

Anthrax are going to have to do something very special with WM to top Crack the Skye for record of 08 for me!!! But I have faith they'll seriously challenge it!!! CTS is incredible.

Anthrax are going to have to do something very special with WM to top Crack the Skye for record of 08 for me!!! But I have faith they'll seriously challenge it!!! CTS is incredible.

I agree, i have high expectations for the next anthrax record:headbang: