MASTODON in NJ tonight

deliverance

ecnareviled
Aug 12, 2003
NJ, usa
www.audioscrobbler.com
I know there's a few people in NJ on here, anyone wanna meet up at Starland Ballroom tonight, for Mastodon?

I just found out about the show a min ago, haha, but I'll prob have nothing else better to do, so why not go see a good band for $10-$12?

hahha, girls doing ass-to-ass rules.
i popped in requiem for a dream the other night to see the part, and to hear that old guy say "ASS-TO ASS", "yeah, do ASS-TA-ASS!" hahaha

on 2nd thought, i'll probably not go to the show. i'll be going to another show tomorrow night anyway (porc. tree)..

<crimson> said:
hahha, girls doing ass-to-ass rules.
i popped in requiem for a dream the other night to see the part, and to hear that old guy say "ASS-TO ASS", "yeah, do ASS-TA-ASS!" hahaha

on 2nd thought, i'll probably not go to the show. i'll be going to another show tomorrow night anyway (porc. tree)..

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

:Spam:

Botfly said:
lol, omg wtf? IM jk.

whoa, every word of your post is short for something else. laughing out loud oh my god what the fuck i am just kidding.

anyway, it's kind of hard to detect sarcasm through written words on a forum, and the size 20 font didn't exactly seem kidding to me, if it was regular font, maybe, but whatever, who cares.

nah, cause i went to the venue's site a few hrs before the show, and it said buy tix at the door, etc

but i didn't feel like going really, anyway, so..i just sat at home and listened to music, and started to watch a movie, and fell asleep, then went bowling at midnight :)

<crimson> said:
whoa, every word of your post is short for something else. laughing out loud oh my god what the fuck i am just kidding.

anyway, it's kind of hard to detect sarcasm through written words on a forum, and the size 20 font didn't exactly seem kidding to me, if it was regular font, maybe, but whatever, who cares.

[NON-SARCASM] Just remember, I'm ALWAYS sarcastic, unless I say so. My bad. No hard feelings, eh? :D [/NON-SARCASM]