Sonata Arctica in Sayreville, NJ cancelled?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Did anyone hear anything about Sonata Arctica tour cancellations? I have two tickets for the February 3 show at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ however the show has been completely removed from Starland Ballrooms page of upcoming events on their website. Normally if a band cancels they leave the show posted with a cancellation notice. I did not see any news posts on Blabbermouth or anything and it doesnt appear any of the other shows on the upcoming North American tour has been cancelled as I have checked other venues websites including ones in Seattle, Hartford, and New Hampshire. Does anyone know anything that I don't?

Huh, that's weird. It was on their site just two days ago, but you're right, now it's gone. I'm going to call them later.

Very cool, glad to see it is back. Thanks! Looking forward to this show. Nightwish is coming up at Starland too. Glad to see more power metal coming to Sayreville. Saves some hassle for New Jersians like myself going into the city. I think the only other power metal show I have seen at Starland is Helloween a few years back. Children of Bodom and Symphony X played there too but I missed those shows.

I called and only got voice-mail, but I left a message. Must have been a glitch they fixed.