masturbation prevents cancer!

Crown said:
what happens if i overdose?

I had that once. Whacked off so much it felt like I pulled my groin, also had pain running down my leg. I limped when I walked. So from then on, I try to limit my masturbation to 10 times per day. It may seem like a lot, but technically, I'm three people, and they're all horny motherfuckers.

Crown said:
what happens if i overdose?

Ah ,just hard skin on your hand
( hands, for those who need to use two)
Just get a manicure once in a while, it helps.
But, if ya can't leave the house anymore because you're constantly shakin' the tree?
In the worst case?
your dick will turn black and eventually fall off.

-x-
Iris
Btw, ladies!! Semen is good for your skin, too!!
Cleopatra used milk of donkey's?
The modern female is happy with the gift of her spous!
It makes ya beautiful and finally, there's a good excuse for those who don't wanna swallow!! Just rub it in!!

Iris said:
your dick will turn black and eventually fall off...

BEHOLD! IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY THIS IS KNOWN AS HONG KONG DONG.

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Never heard of shakin' the tree?
Ask Peter Gabriel, whaha!
He's talking about magical stuff in that song and well..
i still think it's a fucking miracle of nature, when you shake it well enough, it releases firework! :D

-x-
Iris

dearth said:
BEHOLD! IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY THIS IS KNOWN AS HONG KONG DONG.

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

BEHOLD!!! Your Lord is right!
The Lord God created a tree of knowledge of good and evil, HIMSELF!
Now why would he do that for, if a man may not eat from the the tree, that carries BOTH fruits?
Somehow, the evil fruits have been eaten before, for it's seeds were sown..
That responsability lies in Eva's hands!
Therefor, not to be eaten by a man.

-x-
Iris