MATT BARLOW

Artizan

Dec 5, 2009
Hey guys...Matt Barlow flew down to Morrisound Studios in Tampa to perform a section that I wrote for him on the new Artizan album. Man, this guy is a pro, and what a great guy to hang out with.

Matt's performance on our title track 'Ancestral Energy' encompasses his full range, and I mean FULL RANGE. I wish everyone could hear it now, but the album won't be released until April on Pure Steel Records. This is a masterful performance, and will be worth the wait. I will have some video up on the Artizan facebook site soon. I have included a pic of he and I out back at Morrisound Studios. -Ty

artizanbarlow.jpg

Mr. Barlow is starting to show his age a little. but he is still a Metal LLEEGGEENNDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Artizan, I looked up your stuff on Rhapsody and they have your band listed as Reggae for crying out loud. I didn't know if that was something you wanted to have changed or not.

~Brian~

I ALWAYS wanted to work with a Reggae band!!! Sweet! :lol:

In all seriousness, I guarantee the new Artizan disc will sound very POWERFUL! I know the guys are working hard on it and it will make lots of people's lists of best of the year next year! :)