Matt recording vocals for new demo

I bet, Patrick. Do you have any hobbies aside from drumming?

Besides drumming and keeping up with metal music in general, one of my biggest hobbies is weight lifting and cardiovascular exercise. If only I could eat as well as I exercise. ;) I like to travel on my off weeks back to Nashville or to shows though I haven't done much of it this summer with joining the band and upping my own practice time. I'm not a big movie guy at all, but I do keep up with a few TV shows. Sports, mostly football but also baseball, basketball, and tennis (I used to play tennis in high school). Sleep...you might think I'm joking, but I sleep more than most people I know. And my cat, he is my little buddy since I don't keep too many friends outside of work locally. I'm not an overly exciting guy...I like my solitude outside of work. I'm more of an introvert though I have adapted to be more social too.

Another new one, short clip from the Theocracy facebook page - just a link, no strip-n-rip to youtube, etc., as I'm uncertain of any theoretical violations regarding either policy or of courtesy.

Absolutely_beautiful