Matt Smith Interview on Black Wind Metal

Verbum Lux

Aug 7, 2011
www.last.fm
http://blackwindmetal.com/?p=3584

I saw this posted on Last.fm and thought you guys might want to have a look at it. An informative and fairly lengthy interview. Matt talks a good bit about songwriting and what it's like to finally be getting attention here in the U.S. :) Good read - I highly recommend it.

Awesome read. Thanks for sharing. Matt's interviews are always enjoyable to read. Here's to hoping for some US tour dates somewhere near me. :)

Matt mentioned Queensryche as an early influence. I wonder what he thinks about the recent Geoff Tate/Queensryche split.

Awesome read. Thanks for sharing. Matt's interviews are always enjoyable to read. Here's to hoping for some US tour dates somewhere near me. :)

Matt mentioned Queensryche as an early influence. I wonder what he thinks about the recent Geoff Tate/Queensryche split.

I completely missed this happened. Maybe now Geoff can sell wine full time and QR can go back to making good music.

Oh wait, this was about Matt you say? lol... (heads off to hear the interview)

Glad you guys enjoyed it, I felt like a giddy fanboy before conducting the interview, was really pleased with how thought out and complete Matt's responses were

Just finished reading the review. Great job with 'dem questions. A couple of my own curiosities were answered.