Matt Smith Skype Interview on The Slice

NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!! I would pay ANY price to see you guys. (Well, as long as it was in Iowa...;)

Hey, Prometheus7, you don't happen to be 'Shawn's girlfriend at the moment....'

That's it, I'm starting a review site. Then I'll get free promo CD's before everyone else and get to do interviews.

That's it, I'm starting a review site. Then I'll get free promo CD's before everyone else and get to do interviews.

Speaking from experience, that's a really difficult thing to do. I got lucky enough to be recruited in with a site on the rise, and so promos aren't a problem for us anymore, but that's because we put a dedicated focus in finding good writers. Sometimes your best bet is to get involved with an existing project.

Speaking from experience, that's a really difficult thing to do. I got lucky enough to be recruited in with a site on the rise, and so promos aren't a problem for us anymore, but that's because we put a dedicated focus in finding good writers. Sometimes your best bet is to get involved with an existing project.

I'd do that myself if they'd except a 15-year-old.

EDIT: Make that a 15-year-old who can spell. :p

Nice job. Did you do this interview?
That would be me!
I've been listening to Theocracy since just before MoS was released. I'm not sure if it's in the interview or not (recorded 35 mins of content and had to cut it down), so forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I've been listening to them ever since Theocracy added me on MySpace.

'The Slice' is a little something I'm trying to set up in my spare time with interviews and reviews of stuff in the music and TV industries and Matt was kind enough to agree to an interview!

If there's enough demand for it, I'll post the full unedited 35 minute interview. Also if you want to have me interview anyone in particular, please let me know and I'll see what I can arrange!

Thanks for your kind comments guys - it's really appreciated!
-Danny

If there's enough demand for it, I'll post the full unedited 35 minute interview. Also if you want to have me interview anyone in particular, please let me know and I'll see what I can arrange!

Thanks for your kind comments guys - it's really appreciated!
-Danny

The full interview would be awesome! Speaking of interviewing others, it's great to hear from Matt, but how about any of the other guys in Theocracy? I know we'd love to hear from Jon, Shawn, Val, and Jared too - we don't get to hear from them very often!

Tks for the video!!

The full interview would be awesome! Speaking of interviewing others, it's great to hear from Matt, but how about any of the other guys in Theocracy? I know we'd love to hear from Jon, Shawn, Val, and Jared too - we don't get to hear from them very often!

Tks for the video!!

They don't exist. It's all a sham.