salisbury

Jan 2, 2003
treehouse
salisbury.exit.de
Jose Gonzales - 'Crosses'
A Perfect Circle - 'Thirteenth Step'
HIM - 'Love Metal'
The gigs in Greece. Greece RULES!!!!
EBS fafner bassamp with 810 cab. Swedish Wiking!!!

Hm, thats interesting:

Who's Jose Gonzales? The brother of Speedy Gonzales?Andaleandalearriva (i don't understand what he says, but he runs as QUICK as Mattias plays his eighths!!!!). An old schoolmate of a friend of mine was called Kalany Gonzales. She was from Cuba.

Perfect Circle - Did he burn it from his brother, eh? Or Anders or Jonas? Or does everybody buy his own? A nice band, very mathematic name...

HIM: A new girlfriend or what???

Gigs in Greece: A nice country, because their national soccer team is coached by Otto Rehagel! Does he have a greek new girlfriend? They have pretty girls, I can imagine, but i never seen one (only from the back...they don't like apes!)

EBS fafner bassamp with 810 cab. Swedish Wiking!!!
That's the TRUEST I ever read on a Katatonia-Playlist, Mattias rocks!
Read this story:www.ebs.bass.se/2001/manuals/fafner.pdf
How heavy is this amp, isn't it fucking heavy, can you carry it? I hope it is very DEEP and you play a lot of bass solos on the next album. Overrule
Blackheim!

salisbury said:
As I said, Katatonia are funny, they only SEEM depressive; what's that swedish text about on your appendix or whatever it is called in "forum language"?

it´s a poem of Tranströmer, a Swedish poet. I like to pick up poetry and so on in foreign languages, it´s also a way to learn some words, and Swedish is such a beautiful language:)