Matt's custom Jackson guitar

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
There's nothing to see yet i haven't got one, i just wanted to start this thread because i'm being prepared....

I'm having a custom jackson guitar made, it's going to take a long time to build (maybe a year), and cost a good amount of euros, but i've asked the jackson fellas if it's possible to send me pictures of the guitar in progress as they're building it, so hopefully soon i will start being able to put up pictures here so you can all see whats happening, thought it might be nice to share!!

It's gonna be a sexy beast, i used to play a white RR5, which i used to record ETG with, but when i got the jackson endorsement i fell in love with the gun metal grey KV2 which i've now been using for quite a while, i love V guitars, so i'm having a custom V built exactly how i want it, no need to really give any details of it as you'll see it when i post pictures of it as it's being built.

ooooooh suspense.

Watch this space!!!

locking trem or neck thru? color? the real question, how is it different from stock? wait... are you geting a custom shape?

Stop tailpiece, tunomatic bridge - i have no need for a trem at all. only having 22 frets, i rarely go past 12 haha.

its a thru-neck, mahogany body, maple neck, ebony fretboard.

Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups.

It's gonna be silver, and the shape will be a Double Rhoads, its a V but BIGGER!!!

and its gonna be sexy!

Sounds good matt! who doesnt love KV2, eh? the bigger the fins the thrashier, congrats on getting you own guitar man, thats my dream too :)

Stop tailpiece, tunomatic bridge - i have no need for a trem at all. only having 22 frets, i rarely go past 12 haha.

its a thru-neck, mahogany body, maple neck, ebony fretboard.

Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups.

It's gonna be silver, and the shape will be a Double Rhoads, its a V but BIGGER!!!

and its gonna be sexy!

Fail, all V guitars need 24 frets haha!!

As for the Blackouts, good choice. I'd Kill for a KV2, but sadly I didn't wanna spend £2000 on one so I bought an RR3 instead.

its a jackson and the size of a jackson double rhoads.....

like a king v, but bigger body shorter neck. but bigger guitar overall....

i think the body is something like 4 inches longer.

give it 9 months and you'll be able to see it!

i imagine its because there will be a lot of customer orders to fulfill so there will be a backlog of guitars to build i guess, depending on how many people work in the custom shop...

say if theres 6 guys work there, hand building guitars from nothing, and they 1000 custom orders from all over the world to do there will be a wait.

not bothered about the wait though, it will be a quality guitar! so it's probably time to go look at the boobs thread!