Matt's custom Jackson guitar

just spoken to jackson usa people and my guitar is apparently 3 weeks off completion, its being painted at the moment!!

there has been a comedy problem though...... im sure youre all aware of a certain singer called matt tuck of a certain band called bullet for my valentine.... well, his signature model came out a month or so ago. and when i saw it i actually couldnt believe what has happened, i ordered my custom guitar in october last year, and i asked for V inlays, on a silver jackson king V...

then i see mr tucks guitar, and it has V inlays, on a silver Rhoads body, although his V's are inverted. we seem to have pretty much the same taste in guitars as we both seem to have wanted the same kinda thing at roughly the same time, and its a bit too late to do anything about it now....

oh well! its a different body shape and a different colour, his is silver metal flake and mine is mercedes silver, but still, theyre going to look quite similar, craziness.

this is his guitar:

2900506570_md.png

and mine will look like this but with V inlays pointing UP the neck and a fixed bridge and tailpiece:

DoubleRhoadsV25thAnnJ6913full.jpg

I wouldn't worey about it. matt fuck's guitar has glitter in the paint.