Matt's custom Jackson guitar

TWOO WEEEKKKSSSSS

seriously though, im really looking forward to this guitar, at last i will have a guitar thats setup exactly how i want it. and yesterday i was looking at ralph santollas myspace page and i see he now has a double rhoads custom, his is black with silver outline, its fucking beautiful.

haha you know i realised what id done there....

i HAD tuned up, and then i put the guitar against the wall like an idiot and it pushed the machine head on the top E so it went flat, and with having a floyd rose, everything else went sharp! all i needed to do was tune up the top E string, i was backstage going mental trying to figure it out in that short gap haha.

thats why my custom has no floyd rose. bloody things. im a rhythm player, we have no need for these show off devices!!

haha you know i realised what id done there....

i HAD tuned up, and then i put the guitar against the wall like an idiot and it pushed the machine head on the top E so it went flat, and with having a floyd rose, everything else went sharp! all i needed to do was tune up the top E string, i was backstage going mental trying to figure it out in that short gap haha.

:lol:

Mate of mine spotted it within seconds of you guys coming on (I didn't, as I'm not musical at all) and commented "Matt's out of tune, I wonder when he'll notice"....as soon as you finished the song, we cracked up.

hehe

Have to say that gig was one of the best I've been to in years. The crowd were well into it (some a bit too much) and you guys genuinely looked like you thought the place wouldn't be as packed as it was. Keep it up...you've got one hell of a following building up.

Another thing - since that gig, have you had any nightmares where you have a microphone flying towards your face?

Not a bloody chance lad.

Besides, i'd never get offered a signature model, and if i did i would turn it down, i wouldn't want one. You have to be recognised as being damn good to get a signature i imagine, and i'm nowhere near good enough for that.

oh mate you're american so you won't know who kelly brook is, let me introduce you....

kelly%20brook%20IV.jpg

Kelly_Brook.jpg

she totally wants me.