Matt's custom Jackson guitar

why did we not have a kelly brook convo backstage at glasgow? dayum. haha
next time broooo! the conversation is OAN!

but yeah, loving the sound of two weeks, we need photos as soon as it arrives so we can be all WE ARE NOT WORTHYYYYYY :worship:

oh what is the new new one like then? haha

I will happily explain it....

The endorsement deal isnt really a "deal" as such, i've been playing their guitars since i was about 19 or something and i love them, turns out jackson like evile and were happy to add me to their list of jackson players. I honestly couldn't tell you why they set me up with the KV2 for free, i really don't know why, maybe they really like us or see something in us i don't know, but i'm happy to show my love for jackson guitars wherever i can.

But for the custom i am paying almost as much as a normal customer would pay for one, i'm not phil demmel, who will probably have an actual deal where he gets so many free guitars a year, thats because he's phil demmel though. I'm just me, small guy, small band. There is no "deal" just more of an understanding, i really get on well with my contact there so i'm cool with them, they're cool with me. i would love to have an actual deal with them, but as i say, we're a small band, they have bigger dudes to concentrate on, and understandably so.

not much to tell really haha. they're awesome blokes/gals, awesome guitars! oh and....

kellybrookbestleg.jpg

Kelly Brook says "Evile are just great, i want their singer"

he uses EMGS doesnt he? booooo

its all about seymour duncan blackouts, theyre so much wider, rounder and warmer.

a kelly brook custom is a good idea, but i wouldnt put it on the front, i would put it on the back of the guitar, actually haha yeah i might do it sometime in the future. she would probably take me to court though.

hahaha how fucking scared would she get by the way! like 'ehhhh help?!' but yeah, you should toooooooootally do it.
but i will steal your guitar when yr in scotland, i'll return it when you need to play but, that will be a sad moment :p

I guarantee putting it on a guitar won't be the worst thing anyone has ever done with a picture of her.

Anyway, i will have my nice classy mercedes silver double rhoads custom in a few weeks, im looking forward to showing it to all of you!

oh and....

20070713-kelly-brook-thong-00.jpg

Haha I suppose worse has been done!

I'm quite excited to see your guitar, probably moreso than you! haha, how sad my life has become.

You always pick bad photos of her, tsk tsk, learn from my lead m'dear!

20085620142348477802.jpg

I will happily explain it....

The endorsement deal isnt really a "deal" as such, i've been playing their guitars since i was about 19 or something and i love them, turns out jackson like evile and were happy to add me to their list of jackson players. I honestly couldn't tell you why they set me up with the KV2 for free, i really don't know why, maybe they really like us or see something in us i don't know, but i'm happy to show my love for jackson guitars wherever i can.

But for the custom i am paying almost as much as a normal customer would pay for one, i'm not phil demmel, who will probably have an actual deal where he gets so many free guitars a year, thats because he's phil demmel though. I'm just me, small guy, small band. There is no "deal" just more of an understanding, i really get on well with my contact there so i'm cool with them, they're cool with me. i would love to have an actual deal with them, but as i say, we're a small band, they have bigger dudes to concentrate on, and understandably so.
Thanks for explaining it to me. As you see I'm new here and didn't see the other thread...

he uses EMGS doesnt he? booooo

its all about seymour duncan blackouts, theyre so much wider, rounder and warmer.

a kelly brook custom is a good idea, but i wouldnt put it on the front, i would put it on the back of the guitar, actually haha yeah i might do it sometime in the future. she would probably take me to court though.

Get a picture of her face on the back, mouth open, right over your crotch :D

So long as you don't cut a hole in the guitar, it's fine. If you do though, I'd advise some sort of padding, you don't wanna get a splinter down there.

well i was supposed to have my custom by now, but its still not finished, the wait is killing me!!!!!!!!! so i got bored and made a mock up of what it will look like, thought i would share it...

silvercustom.jpg

sexual chocolate.