Matt's custom Jackson guitar

Is that tone and volume control on those knobs? or separate volumes for each pickup? and the three way switch is kind of in the way for me but i guess it comes in handy in that position.

yep. because the active blackouts dont suck.

im digging the matching headstock, it stands out better than just the black one, and the controls are 1 volume 1 tone. i prefer the pickup selector to be below the strings because its easier to reach there without the volume knob being in the way, instead of having to reach over the volume knob and miss it completely....

next custom is probably going to be just pickup selector and 1 volume. ive already designed it haha and i dont even have my first one yet.

I'm not a fan of actives either, they're not natural to me, and I don't want to change batteries to make my damn guitar work...I know that they have a long batter life but I don't want to deal with that.

yep. because the active blackouts dont suck.

im digging the matching headstock, it stands out better than just the black one, and the controls are 1 volume 1 tone. i prefer the pickup selector to be below the strings because its easier to reach there without the volume knob being in the way, instead of having to reach over the volume knob and miss it completely....

next custom is probably going to be just pickup selector and 1 volume. ive already designed it haha and i dont even have my first one yet.

Yeah, the tone knob is pretty useless in metal. If you turn it down it just sounds aweful. :lol:

Nice!

Now, I just wish the Ibanez LACS was open to the public..... If it was, I'd launch a career as a manwhore, I'd do anything, if I could get my (possibly cumstained) hands on a custom Ibanez.

I actually find myself backing off tone now and then, depending on what I'm playing. Do you actually use the volume knob for anything other than silencing the guitar? You may as well put a killswitch in that you can engage (see what I did there?) when you want to shut up, and be done with knobs altogether. Your guitar will then be female and you'll officially be the straightest guitar player in music, on account of you don't play with knobs.