Matt's custom Jackson guitar

anyone else here own or owned a custom guitar?

i cant fucking WAIT.

Well, the KV2's are apparently built in the custom shop, or so I hear. :lol: That's the closest I guess, though my Ibanez plays like a custom.... I cherish it with my heaaaart, omnomnom.

Some day.. *sniff*

I told you, it's Chinese Democracy all over again. It will take 15 years to complete and everyone involved in the creation of the guitar will be sacked and replaced at least twice... a guest polisher will come in and polish the tuning heads, and it will end up being simultaneously the most long-awaited, expensive and ultimately disappointing guitar of all time...

A tragic, tragic story.

now you've said that i'm scared it's going to be wrong when i get it now.

chinese democracy was bloody terrible, but i have faith in the jackson geniuses to deliver me what i asked for. just be patient....

If it is, then..... karma.

Itwon't be though, I'm certain that Jackson aren't fucking shitty enough to fuck up a custom job. If they are, then why the fuck am I playing teir woddy stringy things?

Just read about some dude asking for a green ESP Horizon and getting a blue one.. For some reason, it reminded me of this. :p Matt, dear boy, are your hands widdlin' on a new Jackson custom neck yet?

I had assumed the same.

Just make sure you don't man-cry on the guitar mate, no one likes a sticky fretboard.