Matt's custom Jackson guitar

won't be getting it for a while, they're mega busy and have lots of orders to do. i must play the waiting game...

in the meantime i'm getting an RR24 to try out, might give it a go for the release show on friday.

Are you not a teeny weeny weeny bit tempted to tell them to shove it and get a deal with someone with slightly better customer service who actually appears to give a shit and a half about you? There are plenty other good makes of guitar...

Are you not a teeny weeny weeny bit tempted to tell them to shove it and get a deal with someone with slightly better customer service who actually appears to give a shit and a half about you? There are plenty other good makes of guitar...
jackson are best. avoid ESP, stay away from Ibanez.

jackson are best. avoid ESP, stay away from Ibanez.

Jacksons are ace but ESPs are pretty ace too. Don't have much experience with them myself as only 2 guitar shops in the world actually stock them, but I was playing an LTD the other day and it was brilliant. In fact, if I didn't have rent to pay I might have bought it there and then! Ibanez have their place, but I'd rather a Jackson.

no. imagine how many customer orders they will have to make, how long it takes to build a top quality custom spec geeeeetar from nothing, i wait in line like everybody else... we aren't an important enough band to get any special treatment, and thats cool with me, i love jackson guitars and i'm not interested in playing anyone elses.

i play the waiting game...

Welll I just hope you get it at some point. Im a fan of all guitars, and if its custom, then you could probably like any guitar. any brand. If its made to suit your specs. Im a Dean man. I laughed a lot when Ol couldnt play one in the DVD.

won't be getting it for a while, they're mega busy and have lots of orders to do. i must play the waiting game...

in the meantime i'm getting an RR24 to try out, might give it a go for the release show on friday.

wait why as 24 fretter? you always say you rarely go above the 12th fret

2cyfz9xyz3.jpg

Matt, is it something like that? (Yeah, spaaarkly silver and inlays going up blabla)