Mattt Appreciation Thread

what actually happened for him to get banned in the 1st place though? I always liked him... he was an asshole some... well most times, but he did have some fine taste in music i must admit
Well i don't want to give the guy to much attention because it's obviously what he's after(i know i started this stupid thread!) but basically he slagged TM off on the LORD forum in a pretty nasty way a while back, which is fine, i can accept that he doesn't like us but his sole purpose here was to slag the band off and stir up other forum users. Most of his posts were cheap shots at TM including the first post he ever made here, which was some stupid remark about our album cover.

I was happy for him to post here knowing he didn't like the band but i don't think we should have to put up with someone who hates the band anyway giving us shit on our own forum. I pm'd him twice basically saying what are you even doing here?

Oh you mentioned his superior musical taste. Right. :rolleyes: :lol:

Well i don't want to give the guy to much attention because it's obviously what he's after(i know i started this stupid thread!) but basically he slagged TM off on the LORD forum in a pretty nasty way a while back, which is fine, i can accept that he doesn't like us but his sole purpose here was to slag the band off and stir up other forum users. Most of his posts were cheap shots at TM including the first post he ever made here, which was some stupid remark about our album cover.

I was happy for him to post here knowing he didn't like the band but i don't think we should have to put up with someone who hates the band anyway giving us shit on our own forum. I pm'd him twice basically saying what are you even doing here?

Oh you mentioned his superior musical taste. Right. :rolleyes: :lol:

You pm'd. Then you pwn3d.