Maudlin, have you ever thought about this?

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
you, famous, touring all over the world and stuff? how do you face the band's future in relation to this?

i'll tell you...if someday you become famous like this, i'll probably lose part of what i fell about the band, about your songs...i don't know how or why this will happen but i know it will. the same situation happened few days ago when i saw that these ridiculous trend followers were listening to Opeth (not only the balads, but the heavy stuff as well).

i have nothing against to see kind of people listening to underground stuff...but, shit...did you get what i mean? i have nothing against but i don't like at the same time!

what do you think? maybe i need a doctor...

i feel the same way sometimes. i love being one of the only people i know that listens to a certain band, but at the same time i want everyone to listen to them becase they're so good. and i like knowing that other people like the same bands, but i hate it because i feel it's becoming the new "trend". it sux.

If you build it, they will come.

0783235968.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

With Special Bonus Segment!

Originally posted by ezekiel
i feel the same way sometimes. i love being one of the only people i know that listens to a certain band, but at the same time i want everyone to listen to them becase they're so good. and i like knowing that other people like the same bands, but i hate it because i feel it's becoming the new "trend". it sux.

yeah, that's what i want to say