What the hell is "Maudlin of the Well"?

Originally posted by SoundMaster
I've never heard a note of this band's music, but have heard great things about them on the Opeth BB.

How would you describe their music? And what CD is the best place to start?

Thanks!

Bath and Leaving Your Body Map...the music is impossible to describe without misrepesenting it in some way, suffice it to say they are highly diverse and experimental...judge for yourself at www.mp3.com
(sorry for the directly MOTW-related post...)

I would say buy Bath and Leaving Your Body Map, and listen to both. Then delve into My Fruit PsychoBells.

They're...um...definitely unique without being weird, like super-avant-garde, unlistenable stuff.

More people stealing my schtick.

The Kitty of Death is not happy.
grrr.gif

Maudlin of the Well has a nice light flavour when harvested in season, which is between April and September most years. Signs of spoil include black spots on the outside of the skin or the presence of an unpleasant, clorox bleach-like smell. It can be served boiled on its own or in soup.

Originally posted by The Dope
Maudlin of the Well has a nice light flavour when harvested in season, which is between April and September most years. Signs of spoil include black spots on the outside of the skin or the presence of an unpleasant, clorox bleach-like smell. It can be served boiled on its own or in soup.
This is truly the most comprehensive and informative explanation anyone has given up to this point.
Thank you.

And Toby smells like bleach.