Maudlin Of The Well update

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
From Dark Symphonies Mailing:

MAUDLIN OF THE WELL are busy writing new material for the follow-up to last years amazing two cd releases "BATH" and "LEAVING YOUR BODY MAP". The band will begin laying down drum tracks this month at Zing Studios with Jim West engineering and co-producing the new material with the band. As reported last month, the new material is darker, heavier, and more sinister than anything they have done in the past...PREPARE! The band is continuing to morph into a new entity as personal changes are occurring within the band. Maria (vocals) and Sam (drums) are leaving motW for various personal reasons. So the band is looking for a new drummer. Interested parties can contact Toby at: toby@maudlinofthewell.com Meanwhile, Byron (vocals) is taking a break from live performances with motW to concentrate on his studies. He will still continue to write lyrics and perform on the new cd. Surf on over to www.maudlinofthewell.com for more details on news, gigs, and recording info. Finally, the July edition of METAL MANIACS will hit the streets this month. A full-length interview with motW will be featured in its pages, so make sure you check it out!

Upcoming Live Performances:

Sunday, April 28 in NYC (Manhattan)
More details TBA

Monday, April 29
Bill's Bar in Boston, MA
Year of Our Lord's CD release show
More details TBA

Hell yeah! I can't wait to hear new MotW material.

"darker, heavier, and more sinister" \m/

I wish they were playing somewhere near me. Hopefully, they will tour near me for their new album. I think it'd be great to see them live.