maudlin of the well?

I love both albums:

From bath:
Blue Ghost/Shedding Qliphoth (atmospheric instrumental)
Heaven and Weak (a study in contrast in tension)
Birth Pains Of Astral Projection (avant garde extreme metal at its best)

From body map:
Gleam In Ranks (the traditional metal march gone insane)
Bizarre Flowers/a Violent Mist (bizarre and violent)
The Curve... (full of curves and angles)

Listen to me! Get Cartharsis of Sea Sleep from their first album My Fruit Psychobells...A Seed Combustible, whos cares its from the first album, its one of the best metal songs ever written!

Heaven and Weak from Bath and Stones of Obtober Sobbing from Body map are two other good songs.

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
Check out "INTERLUDE 4".......the most beautiful piano introduction I ever heard in all my life.

Piano?? "Interlude 4" is the track that begins with Christmas Bells. (it's also, by the way, the inspiration behind the motw poster.)

I recommend Undine and Underwater Flowers and a Conception Pathetic from their first.

Depends what you like, I guess....I like it all, but Gleam in Ranks is great for non-deathy stuff, and Birth Pains of Astral Projection is a personal favourite for a metal masterpiece (it's also the result I got on the What Maudlin Of The Well Song Are You? test that Toby, the cherubic singer, made and posted to the motW mailing list...http://www.maudlinofthewell.com/motwtest1.html).

But the untitled so-called "secret song" is fucking DOPE. I downloaded it from their website but it's also on their MP3.com site.