MAXON OD808 PIC

Gnash

Lefty
Mar 29, 2006
Warrensburg, MO
www.threatsignal.com
I'm buying a TS. The problem is, I can't decide which one!:erk: I hear the Maxon 808 is rad, then I see Adam D holding the TS9. I really dig UNEARTH's tone on their latest record, and they use the Ibanez TS9.:erk: Can someone (Broodwich, DSS3, anyone) post a pic of the one they use.:lol: I would like to try them all out someday, but I need the "Holy Grail" now!:lol: Help me buy the bitchin' one!

I modded the TS9 to 808-specs...
so it's the same as the maxon 808 now (no, don't wanna hear about vodoo and mojo...it IS the same!)
and i like that better than the orinial ts9.....
pics wouldn't make any sense, cause it still looks the same ;)

Branches&

^ Don't worry what that is. Get the 808 and you will be happy.

You will be happy
You will be happy
You will be happy
You will be happy
o_O o_O o_O

Hypnotised yet?
o_O o_O o_O

EDIT: Just in case you missed it, here are a couple of samples. They might not be the best since I didn't lower the amp gain to match when the 808 was on, but you can clearly hear how it tightens the low-end (when my mutes are in time that is:heh: :lol: ) and adds a little more gain. They may be useful to listen too, they may be a waste of time. Bah, who knows.:)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/equipment/283398-maxon-od808-difference-samples.html

KsE has used differnt ones, they used od9 in 2006 but they currently use 808's if ur only using distortion and wann ahve it on most of the time, 808, but if u use clean and need to turn the pedal off and stuff od9 because of the true bypass, just try the od9 and od 808 next to eachother those are the only good ones, more and more people are starting to use the od9 (in bands) but KsE sticks to the 808's now and im not exactly sure y