MaYan with special guests....

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
For those that did not see the video yet, the MaYan show is a U.S. exclusive with special guests that you only saw at one show in Europe this past year..

mayan.jpg

I believe the "special" guests are:

Floor Jansen
Henning Basse
Simone Simons
Laura Macri (she's an Italian opera singer I think)

Hell Yah!:devil: Already had the new album before the announcement. Looks like the show will be even better now with such additional vocal talent.

Mayan is indeed preparing something very special for ProgPower USA. This is going to be quite a performance. Looking forward to it very much. ;)

Also, can't say that I've really gotten into Mayan yet, but it sounds like this will be a highlight of the fest!

omgomgomg! Hoping for ReVamp on Wed or Thurs!!!!

See, while I love Floor and think After Forever's Invisible Circles is one of the best female-fronted metal albums ever written, I thought ReVamp was pretty boring. Didn't care for the songwriting at all, unfortunately. :( Too bad, as I had real high hopes for it. Maybe I should give it another chance, but don't know if that will change...

See, while I love Floor and think After Forever's Invisible Circles is one of the best female-fronted metal albums ever written, I thought ReVamp was pretty boring. Didn't care for the songwriting at all, unfortunately. :( Too bad, as I had real high hopes for it. Maybe I should give it another chance, but don't know if that will change...

I agree. I have listened to most of the songs from it and it just seemed rather run of the mill for me. I should look into After Forever though. They're a band I never really looked into, but I've heard great things about.

I agree. I have listened to most of the songs from it and it just seemed rather run of the mill for me. I should look into After Forever though. They're a band I never really looked into, but I've heard great things about.

Actually I haven't listened to ReVamp enough yet, but just another chance to see Floor is awesome! I hadn't heard of After Forever (I KNOW), saw them probably a year before they broke up and I was (get ready for it) floored! After Forever (self-titled) is one of those cds I never get tired of!