MaYan with special guests....

Simone singing for 3 nights? A bit too much. How about progressive metal on Thursday ;)

--

I'm unsure of what to think with Mayan. I'll have to hear the full album. The songs I've heard are okay, but I'm also not a huge Epica/After Forever fan.

Am I the only one that would prefer Wednesday/Thursday have nothing to do with the Mayan performance?

Nope. I actually would prefer it that way as well. However, I just pointed out that I think seeing Sons of Seasons would be much cooler than ReVamp, as much as I like Floor Jansen.

Kingcrow
Redemption
Above Symmetry
Symphony X (to some extent)

I'm sorry, what did you say?

So 1 progmetal band in redemption, and 3 partial prog metal bands with Kingcrow, AS, and SyX... So yes, I'd like more progmetal. Your argument is kind of like saying 'you want more women in this company? Well there's 25%, what is your problem?"

So 1 progmetal band in redemption, and 3 partial prog metal bands with Kingcrow, AS, and SyX... So yes, I'd like more progmetal. Your argument is kind of like saying 'you want more women in this company? Well there's 25%, what is your problem?"

Eh, not really. I just wanted to remind you that there are progressive metal bands in the roster. You made it sound like you were being sarcastic... as in "Eh, the lineup really should get some PROG..." It's there. I'm sure there have been other lineups at PPUSA that made you happier with the prog levels...

There's definitely nothing power metal about Kingcrow so I'm not sure why you listed them as partial prog metal.

But I agree that there's always room for more prog.

Certainly other rosters have had more prog. I'm just hoping Thursday has more, and indicating that I don't think that we need another band with Simone to play (it's nothing against her).

There's definitely nothing power metal about Kingcrow so I'm not sure why you listed them as partial prog metal.

But I agree that there's always room for more prog.

I agree. Kingrow is partial prog metal, and a lot of alternative metal/rock. I love it.

*Many of the bands on this roster aren't pure power or pure prog. So I can understand a power metal fan wondering where the power is at. A lot of mix-genre bands are playing.

Sons Of Seasons is a good mixture of power and prog, especially their latest album. I would even argue that Solution .45 mixes some prog in their melodic death metal. But I agree, more prog is never a bad thing.

THRESHOLD for Thursday night Headliner! Please; they were amazing last time with Damian on vocals. Damian could then do an acoustic show as well in the Artmore Courtyard. I would pay good money for that!

Now you would have you're Prog!!!