Maybe there will be a change to PoS's US touring status?

Thats great news for us PoS fans! I think it's too late to get in the Gigantour camp but hopefully they tour here in the states somehow...

Well.......the way he was talking about it I kind of thought he meant the three hour "just Pain Of Salvation" tour they were doing in Europe.

Or maybe that was just my wishful thinking. ^_^

And another point.....from reading the newspaper article, I'm seeing how invasive this is. I know some of the "KILL THE GILDENFAG!!" people were in favor of the fingerprinting and everything, but I saw from the article that these are our allies. Seems pretty invasive to tell your allies that they've got two years to change their whole system around for millions and millions of people so the US can put on the illusion of being safe. We tell them you're with us or fuck you when we're going into Iraq, and we try to change their system around. Doesn't sound very "ally-like" to me.

At least try a bit of diplomacy why don't you! :D

That is awesome, great news..

And seriously, who cares about seeing Pain of Salvation for 30 minutes at Gigantour when we can get them doing a headliner tour in the US?

I'll believe it when I see it. It's no secret that Daniel is anti-US, or at least anti-US government... here's hoping that he doesn't try to come up with some other lame excuse to boycot our country, because I'd very much love to see them tour here.

Well, I would hope his wanting to make US fans happy and play here would overcome whatever feelings about the US he has. You don't have to like the country to go and play in it. I'm sure he'll see that, being the intelligent person he is, since he's not getting his privacy invaded by finger prints it looks like.

booB said:
I'll believe it when I see it. It's no secret that Daniel is anti-US, or at least anti-US government... here's hoping that he doesn't try to come up with some other lame excuse to boycot our country, because I'd very much love to see them tour here.

Dude, he's been anti the way the US government works for a while... If it was like that, he wouldn't have accepted the offer to do ProgPower...

The damage is already done. He might as well just stay home.
I'd rather have the Troll here than DG.

Perhaps he'll submit to a body cavity search easier than a fingerprint.... :Spin:

Even though some people might judge Daniel for sticking to his beliefs, I still think that most US fans want to see them tour here... you always have the option to NOT go if you feel insulted by his ideals.

BlindPanzer said:
Even though some people might judge Daniel for sticking to his beliefs, I still think that most US fans want to see them tour here... you always have the option to NOT go if you feel insulted by his ideals.

They have US fans?

I don't really care how few US fans they have. Because they're a great band, better than most of the current US bands (*throws rocks at Gigantour*), and if they tour over here, I'll go see them in a second.

I'm anti-US-government too, and I'm a bloody citizen. Love my country, hate the fuckers who are running it into the ground and making it even more of a target.

I don't know if you went to progpower last year but there were a lot of us PoS fans in the crowd...

BlindPanzer said:
I don't know if you went to progpower last year but there were a lot of us PoS fans in the crowd...
I wonder why, it IS THE prog/metal festival of the USA. Try going to a Motley Crue, or Jessica Simpson show w/ a PoS shirt on, and see how many people know who they are.