Mayh booklet

CladInDarkness

Under A Blackened Sky
Oct 8, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.cladindarkness.com
I dunno im confused, after reading a few posts, i saw that the mayh booklet has a few pages in it??? Forgive me if this is stupid but mine only has the lyrics in it just two pages which make up the front cover art and the back of the booklet.

Well you probably have the Century Media edition, I have that, and also the re-issue from Candlelight which has some pictures and extra info.

Damn that booklet. All of them are run together. I can't write out the lyrics like I usually do because I don't know the songs well enough yet to know............

Okay, tell me this. Does every song end with it's title? I think so. But does it? ? ???????? :confused:

Okay, you know what Morningrise? Fuck you. Because I didn't want to write out all the fucking lyrics wrong, so I wanted to be sure. But don't forget that not every human is as brilliant about everything in the universe as you. :rolleyes:

And besides, this is my day for questions that everyone else knows the answers to. And of course, if you know the answer, then who ever doesn't is a dumbass. Except for Analog Kid, he was nice about it, at least. Geez............

no, thats what it is: for example,

last line of credence:
The once unknown KARMA

next song: Karma

Last line of april ethereal:
And ill never know WHEN

Next song: When

#Quad Erat Demonstratum

Katatonic is right, I looked at the official site lyrics. Thanks, Katatonic.

And to Morningrise: You were WRONG you arrogant bitch!!!!! :mad: